文:吳啟熊(James Ng )
A=Agent/代理人,C=Customer/客戶,H=Henry(travel agent)/亨利(旅行代理人)
A:May I help you?(我可以幫您嗎?)
C:Can I see Henry, please?(我可以見亨利嗎?)
A:Hold on,please.Henry,there is a customer looking for you.(請等一下。亨利,這兒有位客戶要見你。)
H:I am coming.Hello.I觀 Henry.May I help you?(我就來。哈羅,我是Henry,可以幫您嗎?)
C:I am Kenny.I called last week to enquire about flights to Vienna.(我是Kenny,上星期致電詢問飛往維也納的航班。)
H:I remember.You would like to travel at the end of April,wouldn急 you?(我記得,您想在四月底旅遊,是嗎?)
C:My plan has changed.I would like to travel at the end of May.(我的計劃有更改,我想在五月底旅遊。)
H:Have you decided which airline would you like to travel?(您已經決定哪個航空了嗎?)
C:Which airlines are available?(有哪家航空呢?)
H:There are Austrian Airlines,Ace Airlines and Pluto Airlines.(有奧地利航空,王牌航空及冥王星航空。)
C:Which airline would you recommend?(你會推薦哪家航空呢?)
H:I would recommed Pluto Airlines.Because Their service is very good and the fare is reasonable.(我會推薦冥王星航空,因為他們的服務很好,票價也很合理。)
C:Which days does the Pluto Airlines fly?(冥王星航空在哪天起飛呢?)
H:Once a week, It舊 on Fridays. Since you are flying at the end of May, it舊 going to be on the 30th of May.(一星期一次,是在星期五。既然您將在5月底起飛,那將在5月30日。)
C:What about the fare for economy seat?(那經濟座位票價呢?)
H:Let me check. RM3300 for return ticket. The valid days are 20 days.(讓我查一查,來往機票是3300令吉,有效期是20天。)
C:I would like to return the following week. May I know which day it will be?(我將要在下一個星期回。我可以知道會是在哪一天嗎?)
H:It is going to be on the 5th of June, Thursday. Is it okay?(那是在6月5日,星期四,好嗎?)
C:Yes. Could I make a tentative booking for 30th of May, please?(好的。我可以為5月30日做一個暫時的預訂嗎?)
H:Certainly, How many seats do you need?(當然,您需要幾個座位?)
C:Two adults.(兩個成人。)
H:May I have the full names of the passengers,please?(我可以要乘客的全名嗎??)
英文中tentative及provisional用語分析:
Tentative(暫時的形容詞)及tentatively(暫時的副詞︰形容動詞)或可各直接替換成provisional及provisionally︰
Could I make a tentative booking for a flight to Bangkok?(我可以暫時預訂一趟飛往曼谷的航班嗎?)
We are making plans tentatively for a trip to Korea.(我正在暫時計劃到韓國旅遊。)
●雪隆區 03-42707262/63
●柔佛區 07-5217318/298
資料由 Standard Language Centre 提供


沒有留言:
張貼留言